E6000 Glue: 4 Pack 5.3ml
E6000 is the worlds leading industrial strength adhesive. It provides a superior bond between practically any two surfaces. Use this glue to attach crystals to almost any surface. Once cured, it is waterproof and virtually impossible to break.
Size: 4 tubes of 5.3ml
Colour: Transparent (Dries Clear)
Type: Permanent Adhesive
We recommend you read all directions and perform a small test before use.
1. Surfaces should be clean, dry and free of dirt. For best results on non-fabric items, roughen surface slightly before use.
2. Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap. Application temperature 10 to 32 °C (50 to 90 °F)
3. Apply directly to the surfaces to be bonded or repaired.
4. Allow around 24 hours minimum to curing but preferably 72 hours.
5. Apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the thread of the tube before replacing the cap.
6. Uncured adhesive can be cleaned off with acetone or citrus-based solvents.
Note: E6000 is not recommended for use on styrofoam, polystyrene, polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.