E6000 Glue: 4 Pack 5.3ml
E6000 is the worlds leading industrial strength adhesive. It provides a superior bond between practically any two surfaces. Use this glue to attach crystals to almost any surface. Once cured, it is waterproof and virtually impossible to break.
PLEASE NOTE E6000 IS NOT SUITABLE FOR NAIL ART AS IT TAKES 24 HOURS TO FULLY CURE.
Size: 4 tubes of 5.3ml
Colour: Transparent (Dries Clear)
Type: Permanent Adhesive
We recommend you read all directions and perform a small test before use.
1. Surfaces should be clean, dry and free of dirt. For best results on non-fabric items, roughen surface slightly before use.
2. Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap. Application temperature 10 to 32 °C (50 to 90 °F)
3. Apply directly to the surfaces to be bonded or repaired.
4. Allow around 24 hours minimum to curing but preferably 72 hours.
5. Apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the thread of the tube before replacing the cap.
6. Uncured adhesive can be cleaned off with acetone or citrus-based solvents.
Note: E6000 is not recommended for use on styrofoam, polystyrene, polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.