E6000 Glue Kit for Crystal Application
The E6000 Glue Kit is an essential, basic starter kit for those new to embellishing custom design projects or costumes. The Kit includes:
E6000 Glue (5.3ml) with application nozzle
Crystal Pick Up Pencil
Plastic Crystal Sorting Tray
Please note that E6000 is not suitable for nail art.
We recommend you read all directions and perform a small test before use.
1. Surfaces should be clean, dry and free of dirt. For best results on non-fabric items, roughen surface slightly before use.
2. Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap. Application temperature 10 to 32 °C (50 to 90 °F)
3. Apply directly to the surfaces to be bonded or repaired.
4. Allow around 24 hours minimum to curing but preferably 72 hours.
5. Apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the thread of the tube before replacing the cap.
6. Uncured adhesive can be cleaned off with acetone or citrus-based solvents.
Note: E6000 is not recommended for use on styrofoam, polystyrene, polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.