E6000 Glue: 7.2g (small)
Genuine E6000 Glue
Suitable size for gluing around 100-150 medium sized crystals
PLEASE NOTE E6000 IS NOT SUITABLE FOR NAIL ART AS IT TAKES 24 HOURS TO FULLY CURE.
We recommend you read all directions and perform a small test before use.
1. Surfaces should be clean, dry and free of dirt. For best results on non-fabric items, roughen surface slightly before use.
2. Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap. Application temperature 10 to 32 °C (50 to 90 °F)
3. Apply directly to the surfaces to be bonded or repaired.
4. Allow around 24 hours minimum to curing but preferably 72 hours.
5. Apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the thread of the tube before replacing the cap.
6. Uncured adhesive can be cleaned off with acetone or citrus-based solvents.
Note: E6000 is not recommended for use on styrofoam, polystyrene, polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.